How to Cook Indian Style Fried Chicken?
Are you foodie and would you like to eat different kind of food? Today, I am sharing my one of best and delicious recipe to make fried chicken in Indian style within 30 minutes. Let’s check required ingredients and method to cook.
Required ingredients to cook:
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks
- 100 ml curd
- 1 Whisked egg
- 50 gm all purpose flour
- 50 gm bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp chopped coriander Leaf
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander power
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp onion, dried and powdered
- 1 tsp oregano / omam leaves, dried and powdered
- 2 tsp garlic & ginger powder
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil for frying
Method to Cook
Before start cooking, wash and clean chicken drumsticks then dry water completely from chicken.
- Now, take a bowl and ready past of whisked egg, curd, 1 tsp chilli powder as well as salt to chicken and marinate it for at least 3 to 4 hours. Take one more big pot and mix chopped green chilli, all purpose flour, white pepper, 1 tsp chilli powder, oregano, ginger-garlic powder, turmeric & coriander power, basil leaves, and salt.
- After completed above process, Cover marinated chicken with all purpose flour paste and then with bread crumbs.
- Take a thick bottom pan and put 10 ml mustard oil then wait till it is heated. Now, deep fry the chicken in slow fire till it is cooked.
Now, your Indian style chicken fry is ready to eat or serve. If you want to serve it in stylist way then keep your fry chicken in tray and sprinkle copped coriander Leaf and serve it with tomato ketchup.
Please share your feedback and personal experience about your special recipes. I would love to hear your thought and real experience.