Easy Steps to Make Italian Pizza At Home
Italian pizza is a very famous in all over world and so many ways to makes it in different taste such as “Deep Dish Pizza”, “Neapolitan pizza”, “Sicilian pizza”, “gourmet pizza” and “spinach-pesto white pizza”. Now, it is become a most popular Italian food in most of countries. Let’s check step by step guideline to make spinach-pesto white pizza (Italian pizza).
- 1 Kg all purpose flour (consider*00* type)
- 500 ml warm water
- 3 tsp fresh yeast
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 6 tsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tsp prepared pesto, divided
- 6 ounces ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Total time to prepare: 30 min
Method to cook:
First of all heat oil then put baby spinch and wait until wilted. Bustle ¼ cup pesto with remove from heat. Take a small bowl and keep toss chicken with remaining pesto, salt and sugar.
Sprinkle the yeast into a medium bowl with medium warm water. Then place almost all of the flour on the table in the shape of a volcano. Keep crust on an ungreased baking sheet and spread it with spinach mixture. Add at top chicken, mozzarella cheese and bacon and spread ricotta cheese by teaspoon. Now Preheat oven to 450° then put unripe pizza 8 to 10 minute or until cheese is melted.
Now, your spinach-pesto white pizza is ready. Divide this to 6 equal slices and serve it with chili sauce.
Try this recipe and give me your feedback. Your feedback is very important for us and if you have any suggestion, contact us today.