Banana Oats Smoothie – Minutes to Make!
Corporate life takes a toll on us. Maintaining work life and fit life is a difficult job. Each individual in all their entirety of life has a goal among many others is to stay fit.
Unfortunately due to work stress most of has difficulty handling it, mostly during morning where we have to get up and get ready for work, especially for bachelors. There remains very little time to prepare a healthy diet and run for office and we end in hitting up on fast food stalls and restaurants.
We grab processed foods which are very much unhealthy for our body. Also most fast food stalls prepare food out of processed products. Although, they the dish looks nice but the conjugation of each and every ingredients present in the food and they that is been prepared may not serve well for our stomach and may upset it. It also gets very difficult for bachelors who has difficulty preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Bachelor life always tend to be a bit spontaneous. Especially for office working people who has little time to care for the kitchen itineraries. Grabbing a hotdog or a VadaPav seems to make our stomach full but keeping the same diet over the longer run affects our health. Thankfully, I have penned down a quick meal which not only require fewer ingredients to prepare but also it takes less time to prepare, this meal is not only healthy for our diet but also keep our stomach filled up longer duration of time.
Banana Oats Smoothie :
Banana Oats Smoothie Ingredients:
- 400 ml toned milk
- 2 medium Ripe bananas
- 4 1/2 Tablespoon oats
Steps For Preparing Banana Oats Smoothie:
1. Peel the bananas and cut the bananas into small circular cubes. This will help in blending the bananas with ease and not form lumps. For best results try frozen bananas this will make the smoothie much creamier. The process of freezing bananas without destroying is to first cut them into small pieces then encase it in a Tiffin box and put into the freezer. So make a routine and keep them ready frozen ready ahead of time if you are in a mood of a much creamier smoothie. The banana will add a sweetness to the smoothie which will not only add taste but will be free from adding processed sugar.
2. You can get a 1 litre pack of milk of any vendor. Use the measured quantity and put down in the refrigerator for later use. I have used “Amul taaza” an Indian brand, it comes in a tetra pack and can be stored for later use. For oats I have prepared Kelloggs oats which is easily available at your nearest stationary shop.
3. Pour the milk taken with measurement, oats and bananas into a blender and blend it well tills it looks smooth. Make sure there are no lump contents remaining in the smoothie.
4. Now with the smoothie prepared, get yourself a glass with cover and a straw. Pour the content into it. You can either have it or use it as a take away. Choice is yours.. This will keep your stomach filled up for at least 2-3 hours preventing you from eating any unnecessary food.
Benefits of Banana Oats Smoothie:-
- The ingredients used are bananas, oats and milk.
- Banana contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. It best help us in fighting blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Oats are a good source of carbs and fiber. Carbs are required to maintain your energy level as you’re going to start your day. They also contain protein your muscle building blocks. They are also loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.
- And lastly milk, we all know how milk is essential since we have been drinking this since childhood. It helps us in calcium which is required for our bones in our body. Also together it contains a lot more vitamins.